Sunday, October 15, 2023

Caffinated Christmas Card Challenge: October Coffee & Gnome


Hello Caffinated Friends,

Here is another contribution to the 
for October 23 with a coffee and gnome challenge.
Here my card with a a coffee gnome from
The sentiment is a combination of stamps from 
my stash.
The background are papers that are embossed.

Here you see the inside of the card. I love to use 
my left over papers for decorating the inside. 

A close up of the image: the hat/nose and the coffee cup
are added on with a piece of foam tape to make 
the gnome more 3d.

Thank you forlooking and
have a creative caffinated day!














 

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

YAY Hetty, so cute! Love that gnome. Thanks for the shout out for the upcoming hop too!

Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Love this sweet card!!!! Awesome you are a fan of the upcoming hop!!! I can’t wait!!! I’ll see you there!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this so much!!!

Fikreta said...

so cute!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Hetty, what a marvellous card, great embossing and love the Gnome with his cuppa. It's delightful.
Faith x