Saturday, November 4, 2023

23 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - day 2


Welcome Caffinated Crafty Friends,

It is day 2 of the 
Today I have played with the image of Brentwood by

Here is Brentwood Owl  and Highland Cow with their Santa hats.
I think they are having a great time together.
The sentiment I printed with the computer.
All is colored with ciao copic markers.

And here is another version. The image of Brentwood and 
Highland cow was printed smaller. This is the advantage of 
digital download images. You can print it in any size you
like for your card.

Thank you for looking.
Have a caffinated crafty day.
See you tomorrow.





 

7 comments:

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

These are adorable! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this couple of fun cards using Brentwood and friend - and I agree that Christmas, coffee and a friend is a wonderful combination!!
Blessings
Maxine

CarlavdM said...

Leuke kaarten heb je alweer gemaakt voor de leukste blog hop va het jaar Hetty.

Shelly said...

These are so cute!!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun and whimsical card Hetty!

Gaylynn said...

Really cute.

VanessaB said...

Oh.my. DARLING