Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hambo hoedown 129

Thanks again to Hambo for sending
the free image to play with.
This time we have this wonderful 
SCHOOL DOG and the
challange is to make a school themed
card or project.

Well, this time i made a cards and a project.
Here is the card.I used some background paper
I made my own with my new gelli plate.
Found some cute pictures I had in my
stash to add to the dog image
that I colored with pencil.

Here also a picture of the inside of the card.
I could not throw away the left over paper!

I also came up with this fun door-hanger.
It is the shape of a pencil to hang on your
child's door when he/she is out to school.
I enlarched the dog to fit with the size of the
pencil (4"x 7").

Here you see it when it hangs on the door.
The image of the dog is colored here 
with distressmarkers.

Have a creative day!


1 comment:

Jane Elizabeth France said...

Hetty I love everything about your card, the DP, the crayons and pencil, but most of all, the schooldogs sweater, cooooool. thank you so much for playing in this weeks hambo hoedown