Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day

My all male Sunday Scrap page is about an outing
of my grandson with his dad and uncles.
Happy Father's Day, Frank!!

I used Club Scrap Picnic Papers
(Yes, they have finally arrived!)
and Michael Strong alphabet and house stamp.
Happy (Grand)Father's Day, Mike!


And this card I made for my DH
with a Hero Art car background stamp
and a Technique Junkies background technique.
The technique is called Faux Tiles and can be found
in the June/July nesletter of 2011.

Happy Father's Day,Ray!


And don't you think google is adorable today?

to all your wonderful dad's out there!



3 comments:

Beth Norman said...

I'm so behind in my scrapbooking (about a years worth). I love your layout, and your faux tile card is terrific.

debduzscrappin said...

Beautiful work Hetty..especially love the card!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

You are such an inspiration- how do you get all of these cards done? Love your SB page too!!! Hope you had a wonderful Father's Day at your home too!