Saturday, June 14, 2014

Pimping cards

My cards for today are a combination of ready made cards and 
stamped images by Michael Strong.

While i was trying to clean my workspace,
I noticed I had quite a few Michael Strong
stampedimageson my table and put them in apile.

Then I found these cards. They come in an envelop
with a letterasking for a donation to a good cause.
I never seem to use these cards, because I make my own.
I loved the colors and the scenes and for
each of them I found a matching stamp
and added a Michael Strong sentiment.

Now that I have personalized the cards, they are
ready to be send out.

For this card I used the Cloisonné elephant set.
Stamped and embossed the stamps and cut out.

Here I stamped the Snow Pals with black ink
and colored the image with markers.

For the last card I used one of the 
cloisonné cameos. Stamped and embossed
on dark paper with copper and colored with pencil.

Hope I have given you some ideas to use 
your stamps in another way.


Have a creative day!






No comments: