Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sunday Scrap Page: Tea

For a change I made a tea page today!
For this page I used a Project Life pocket page.
Inside the pockets there is Club Scrap 50s Kitchen papers.

The teapot is the new stamp by Michael Strong.
I stamped it on white paper and embossed it with black
embossing powder. Then i colored it with ink from
an ink pad added with water. Loving the watercolor look it gets.
The matching border is a free digital image on Mike's blog HERE.
I colored it with the same ink I used for stamping the letters
with a blending tool.
The letters are an old SU! alphabet stamped in Club Scrap neon blue.
You find the teapot stamp here.


And my fabourite kind of tea s the freshmint
made with leaves picked from a fresh bunch of tea leves
that I buy on the market.

For the button the image is colored digital
and printed so i could punch it with a 1 inch punch.
On top an acrylic sticky window.

Thank you for looking.
Have a creative day!



4 comments:

Peg Klitch said...

Love it Hetty! Can't wait to get my stamp. Whatever happened to the fruit stamps he spoke about months ago? I've not seen them in the catalog. Hugs, Peg

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You are just incredible, I LOVE all your tea and coffee cards, and everything else you make on this subject. This page is just wonderful, love the "button". I love mint tea too.
Faith
x

Jan Castle said...

Well, here's the proof that you DO drink tea too...LOL! Great page Hetty!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful page Hetty - love your teapot and the border to match.
Blessings
Maxine