Saturday, May 14, 2016

Masculine card

Today I made anohter sketch card
with my new stamps from Club Scrap's
Creative License kit.

I used the sketsch from the 

For the background paper i used a piece I made with the gelliplate,
but when the card was finished you hardly see it.
For the license plate i used the stamps that came with the kit:

I love that you can make up your own words on the  license plate.

Then I realized my card was also good for the transport
themeon the Male Room Blog. Although you do not
see the whole vehicle on my card, you see the front of a car,
or is it the back?
The gadget gears are cut with a die from Tim Holtz.
And the botom of the card is embossed with this
fun embossing folder.

Thanks very much for looking
and have a creative day!
Proof


5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful masculine card Hetty - I love that embossing folder for masculine cards.
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! Hetty, this is a SUPER masculine card. Love the gears and colours.
Faith
x

Lisa D said...

Love the addition of the gears. Great job, Hetty!

Deborah Frings said...

This is such a great set - the papers work perfectly. Love the colours and the cogs are just fab. Great license plate. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Male Room, Deborah. DT.

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my goodness...such a great guy card! I can think of several males in my family, including my Dad, that would love to get this card. Nice job! thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!