Saturday, June 8, 2019

Simon Says: Wedding/ Anniversary

This week on the Simon Says Monday blog 
it is all about Wedding/ Anniversary.
As I have no weddings coming up, I thought about
making this years anniversary card for my husband.
it is only on November 22, but as my husband is not in IG
and not looking at my blog, I can have my card ready early.
In all these years, I never made him a coffee card,
but I think this is a cute idea I noticed somewhere
and stayed in my brain to use one day.
I used a heart border punch,
coffee mugs are dies by My Favorite Things,
20 numbers are dies by Stampin'Up!,
and the sentiment and stamps inside the card
are by AlteNew clear stamps. The set is called
Coffee talk.

The little hearts on the mugs came out of the border punch.
The ribbon is from my stash.

Here the inside, leaving room to write at a later date.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!




3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! that is a perfect card Hetty, love the play on words, I'm sure he will love it. NOW all you have to do is put it safe and remember where it is when you want it LOL.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

Wonderful cards!

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!