Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Bugaboo Digital Stamp New Release


Good Morning to you all!
Here is Bugaboo Digital Stamps with a new release:
Here is my card with the new image. I printed it quite large.
I colored the flower and the butterfly with Stampin'Blends.

The background is colored with distress ink. I used some post-it
notes to cover the parts that I did not want to color.
 With an applicator I added the colors to the background.
I cut the butterfly loose from the picture and 
is now 3d. I found it hard to make a good picture.

The sentiment is from a cardkit by Stampin'Up!
and the leaves are punched out. I tried to match
them to the leaves of the Blossom Word Block
with the hand drawn lines.

I dotted design paper background and a green 
ribbon to finish the card.

Dont"t forget to hop over to the 
the inspiration by the Bugaboo Design Team.

Thank you for looking and
have a creative day!





3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so cute and colorful.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is gorgeous Hetty, I love how you have done the blocks of colour then 3D'd the butterfly.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

its lovely card!