Saturday, March 7, 2020

Easter Card

Happy Saturday!
My card today is for the 
Weekly Challenge on the

where the theme is:
Anything goes

and for
where the challenge is  these colors:
mint, Pale Blue and Pink.


First  made the background with a technique
called Bingo Blast. I thought it was a fun background
for coloring Easter eggs. I used these distress stains
directly to the paper and this way you get these fun
splashes. It helps when you use a watercolor paper.

Then I colored the image with my Stampin'Blends.
The Image is from Bugaboo Digital Stamps and is 
called: WOE Easter Egg (now for only $ 1.00).

Here you see the finished image, cut out with an 
oval die and its matching scallop die by Sizzix.

The sentiment is from the
 Crazy Talk sentiments by Tim Holtz.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!



4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the soft colors in the background and that is a darling image too.

Lisa Lynn said...

That background is awesome and love the pastels. Your ribbon looks great criss crossed.

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous background Hetty - I have used my distress stains to make splots for a background too - ages ago, and I didn't know the technique had a name :)
Love the gorgeous soft colours you have used in creating this beautiful card
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Delicate colours suit this so much, a Beautiful card Hetty.
Faith x