Thursday, March 19, 2020

Create with TLC challenge: mini envelope booklet.

 Hello everyone,

Are you keeping busy and crafty at home?
Today I noticed a challenge on the
It is a facebook group with a lot of freebies.
Yesterday we got a rose, an envelope,
some torn paper and a stamp to play with.

I had an idea for a booklet right away and here is the result:

I have made this kind of booklet before.
You can see it HERE.

This book is made out of envelopes made with the
envelope punch board:
I started with 5 pieces of paper of 7,7 x 7.5 inch.

The envelope is for a 3.5 x 5.5 inch card.
You punch and scor 4 times and then you can fold
all the envelopes.

One side of the envelope is cut off.
Here we will add a tag in the book.

All the finished envelopes for the inside of the book.

This is the front and the back od the book covered with
the yellow roses paper. I got it HERE.
I used sturdy cardboard for these pages.


Next I punched holes in all pages.
The gront and the back have eyelets.

With 2 bookrings the complete book is hold together.

And now a look at all the finished pages.
On the bookboard an envelope with a mini 
file folder inside. For the sentiments I used
Tim Holtz stickers.

Torn paper strip and rose as decoration.
I left lots of open space, so later I can add
photo´s and more.

I used punched leaves here and a 
Tim Holtz butterfly stamp.

Here I decorated the pages also with a rose stencil
by Tim Holtz and walnut stain ink.

More butterflies and a large rose.
Some sticky gemstones too,

Stamped torn paper and another envelope
on the back page of the book.

The backside. Noting more than the paper.
Maybe some decoration later on, although
this is such lovely paper.

Here all the tags, which are inside the envelopes.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so beautiful. A great booklet and the tags are gorgeous too! I love the pretty flowers and wonderful colors. Hope you are still doing well Hetty.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful result Hetty - this is absolutely gorgeous! Loving the concrpt of the 'pages' being envelopes!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Lynn said...

Hetty this is so gorgeous. Those papers are beautiful and that is such a great design. You are sooooo talented and creative!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a Beautiful creation Hetty, love the papers and your notebook design.
Faith x

Tlc Creations said...

Turned out so gorgeous. Thank you for all the pictures.
Paulette

Tam said...

This is beautiful. I love the size and never seen one done with tags like this. TFS

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Hetty! This is so pretty! Hope you and yours are staying well!

Fikreta said...

so Very nice!