Friday, March 20, 2020

Create with TLC: Collage Fun

So we are kept busy by Paulette of
She has a wonderful facebook page HERE
if you like to make junk journals or
use the images for card or mixed media.

First I made this spool card.
I love all the images we got and I printed them
and quickly cut them up to make this card.



Here you see the collage sheet we got.
Hope you come to the Facebook page and 
enjoy the images snd sentiments as I do.

Oh, but there is more!
As we all sit at home, we also started to clean
our houses, start in the garden and of course
I needed to clean my craft room.
Low and behold I found some unfinished projects.

Today I decorated a mini book that I found finished
as book, but no decoration inside.
So here is the book that I decorated today.
It is 4 x 4 inches

It is an easy book to make. Two hardboard covers
decorated with design paper.

And as you can see the back of the book is a harmonica 
folded strip of paper.
On the inside  on each  fold is glued a page
of the book. All these pages were blank,
but not anymore!

Here I am sharing all the pages.
The images are resized for a smaller booklet.
On page two I used this left over torn paper strip
from yesterday's images.

For each page I also cut some of white paper
of 3,5 x 3,5 inch and added walnut stain ink
around the border.

The green strip looks like washi tape in this mini book.

No words are added for I am not sure what theme
I will make this book.

It is so much fun to use all the images on one page.

More torn paper ideas.

Left over cuts can't go wasted!

And here the last page with the last roses  printed
in smaller size. Now the booklet is finished
and ready for pictures (can be on the left side and
beautiful words on the right size pages.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Hetty you are doing such beautiful things with these projects. All look amazing and that book is certainly a gorgeous creation.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great project you have made of your wee book Hetty - you have used your time well :)
As of today I am advised by the government to be in self-isolation, because of my age, and asthma.... I think my studio will be my favourite place over the next few weeks!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Hetty, you are so creative, with wonderful designs and ideas, these are just wonderful.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

this is super nice!

CarlavdM said...

Hallo Hetty,

Leuk dingen heb je gemaakt met Paulette's plaatjes.
Het album ziet er ook prachtig uit.