Monday, March 9, 2020

Happy Purim


It is the Jewish Holiday of Purim
You find all the details HERE.
People young and old dress up!

Here are two cards I made:

On #1 you see Queem Esther, a vintage picture
I found in the 
Facebook group.

The sentiment I printed with the computer.
Purim Sameach is Hebrew for Happy Purim.

The dancing people and the rattles are stamps by

For card #2 I started with a distress stain background
and again stamps by

ENJOY!

Thank you for looking 
and have a creative day!




5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Those are awesome cards Hetty and thanks for the wonderful information.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful work on both of them.

kiwimeskreations said...

I love the story behind Purim, and I recognized your images as being so relevant - especially the 'clackers' - they would make an amazing sound during the reading :) Beautiful work as ever Hetty
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful card and I'm loving the lessons you give with these special holidays Hetty.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

both are so nice!