Monday, March 9, 2020

Coffee Treat


It is Anything but a Card on Monday at 
and that is ok with me. I have a cute
treat bag for you.


These are cute little treats for when you have a special
occasion or for meetings with costumors. Inside the
treat bag there is a piece of chocolate.

The images are by Bugaboo digital stamps.
The great thing about digital stamps is that you can make them
as large or as small as you want to use them.
Here I printed the images in a small size.

Here the template of the treat bag. You need a strip of
paper: 2 x 7 inch. I used some double sided paper.
You see where to score. If you do not have a punch
like I have (by SU!), you can leave it straight or
use a corner rounder and punch a hole for the ribbon.

For this treat bag I  used  Coffee Words Cup.
I colored the cup with distress ink,then cut it out
and glued the cup to white paper and cut it out again.

And for the other treat bag, I used 
The image is colored with Stampin'blends 
and the flowers are punched out and hold 
together with a brad.

Here the inside of the treat bags.
On one side I taped the chocolate with
double sided tape, otherwise the chocolate
will fall outof the bag. On the other side
I added a sentiment. You can also leave it blank
and write your own message.

Here you see the little treat from the side.
Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!




5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such clever and beautiful makes Hetty. Thanks for the template.
Faith x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great way to present a wee gift Hetty - these are so sweet (pardon the pun) and would be so acceptable. Thanks for giving us the template.
Blessings
Maxine

Linda Vigil said...

All of these are so cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Oh thanks for sharing the dimensions for this wonderful creation. You make such great gift ideas.

Fikreta said...

these are so nice!