Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Tuesday morning Sketch #555


Today I have some coffee news!!
Yes, there will be another coffee blog hop
organized by the wonderful Amy Tsuruta on the

So as today is Tuesday and I design for the 
Tuesday Morning Sketches,
I wanted you to get in the mood for coffee.
I always am, you know that by now ;-)
Here is sketch #555 and you find all the other
samples of the design team on the
For my card, I turned the sketch upside down
for I wanted to use this cute coffee cups die.

I layered 3 colors of cups on top oc each other,
behind the cute cat from Newton's Nook Design
stamp set called Newton Loves Coffee.

Hope you are inspired to play in the coffee blog hop
for there are many wonderful prizes to win.

Thank you for looking,
stay safe
and keep crafting!





10 comments:

Debi said...

Great coffee cup die! Cute kitty. Fab card! Hugs, Debi

Lisa Lynn said...

Hetty that kitty is adorable and just LOVE the coffee die. I have not seen that one before. You have such wonderful and fun things. Wish I could spend a day playing with you, lol.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is fantastic. I love the coffee cup border die and how you used it and of course, Newton is as adorable as always.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Hetty - loving the way you used that fabulous die cut, and the kitten is a sweetie. A great sentiment too :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Congratulations Hetty. You must be excited to be designing for the team. Your card is adorable.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You know I am always impressed by your coffee cards Hetty, I love this too and the coffee cup die just adds to it all, it's fabulous.
Faith x

Catherine Kraft said...

Such a cute card, love my kitties and your kitty card!!

Debbie said...

Aw! This is so cute!!

Andrea W said...

Your card is terrific! I love how you used the coffee cups die and Newton is one of my favorites.

Melissa Craig said...

LOVE this! That coffee cup border is awesome and I love how switched up the sketch to make it work with the border. Great job!