Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Bugaboo Digital Stamps: Humour me Wednesday & Sketch

Good Morning!
Hope I can give you a smile today.
Here my card with Bugaboo Digital stamp

For this card I used Nurse Margaret kiss butt
for yesterday it was International Nurse Day.
But I think these days it is always nurse day.
Thank you for all they do!

I colored the image with Stampin'Blends
and used a digital design paper for the background.
The flowers are fastned with brads and the red cross
is punched out of some left over design paper
 and glued to the brad.

Not only is my card for the Catch the Bug challenge blog,
but I used also the Saturday Sketch #609

Thank you for looking,
stay safe
and keep crafting!



6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Nettie your card is adorable with those gorgeous papers. We were thinking alike with the sassy Stella images.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a good one Hetty! I am sure many nurses will certainly like this and agree with the sentiment too.

kiwimeskreations said...

thanks for the giggle this card gave me Hetty - it's a fun image and so beautifully coloured and used on your fabulous card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So funny Hetty, Love your background paper and "Nurse Margaret" is just wonderful.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

its so great!

Catherine Kraft said...

Hahaha!!! Love your cute card!!