Thursday, July 7, 2022

Critters in Cups 3

 



Welcome back my crafty caffinated friends!

It is another day of playing with the awesome  set

Today the dog is the main character on the card.
You may notice that the dog in the cup looks the other way
and may wonder how I did this. There is a mirror stamp, but I never
have a good result with it, so I stamp  real well and than 
scan the image in my printer. I save it as a jpg and
in my word program I reverse the image, print it,
color it and cut it to use on my card.

The images are colored with watercolor.

The cup is made with the Layering Cup die set.
Here the inside of the card.
The sentiment on the front and on the inside are from 
another Funky Fossil Designs set called 

Thank you for looking
and have a creative caffinated day!



4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Another wonderful caffeinated card Hetty, and thanks for sharing how you reversed the image - very innovative.
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Cleverrrrr card Hetty, love the dog border too, great insert also.
Faith x

Anonymous said...

Fab!

Fikreta said...

so wonderful!