Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Critters in Cups 2


Hello my crafty friends.

This Critter in Cups set by
is keeping me busy! I get new ideas all the time,
so here is my 3rd card with this set.

This time it is a tea card. 
This set can be used to make tea or coffee cards.
I has 3 animals: a dog, a cat and  a bunny.
Today it is the bunny's turn for a card.

I started by stamping a border of teabags 
on the background of the card.
Coloring them with brown and red watercolor ink.

Next I cut the papers and the cup (with the dies)
After coloring the bunny and cutting him out,
I assembled all the pieces and glued everything together.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative
caffinated day!





 

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Another cutie Hetty - a wonderful outcome using the bunny, and I love the back ground layer immediately behind him
Blessings
Maxine

KT Fit Kitty said...

Precious!!!!!! Love him!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Loving your Puss in cup Hetty, such a fun card.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

how adorable!