Sunday, October 30, 2022

Wedding card for my niece

Hello Crafty Friends,

Last week I was away on vacation to Israel,
because my niece was getting married.
It was a beautiful beach wedding. 
Of course i had to make her a card.

For my card I used two stamp sets by Stampin'Up!:
The left set is a very old wooden set called: Oh, how we danced
and the right set is called Love you still (more recent, but not
available in this years catalogue).

I used a lot of cold embossing powder and the background 
paper has golden dots. It is a pity you cannot see this.
The Cuppah (wedding canopy) is colored with
SU! blending markers.

The ceter part of the card I stamped first, before
I cut it out with this lovely scalloped square die.

This is the back of the card
and the stamped enveloppe (with gold embossing).


A peek at the happy couple.
May they have a long and happy life together.
Mazal Tov!

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely beautiful Hetty, I love everything about this card, and I'm sure the couple were thrilled with it too. Thank you for sharing the gorgeous photo of the very Beautiful bride.
Faith x

kiwimeskreations said...

An exquisite card for a beautiful couple Hetty - what a wonderful celebration that must have been. Loving all the embossing and detail on this masterpiece
Blessings
Maxine