Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Coffee and Gnomes


Hello Caffinated Crafty Friends,

Here is my entry for the October
 and the theme is Coffee and Gnomes.

For my card I used a combination of
Tim Holtz (cup and sentiment)
and

The gnomes are colored with markers and I added a holographic sequin
on the top of the hats.

This card i shared on instagram.
This is a combination of
Funky Fossil Design stamps and coffee die.

The background paper is with silver snowflakes, but tht is hard to see
on the picture. Also siver paper behind the sentiment.
This came from the Tim Holtz  Seasonal Scribbles CMS386.

Thank you for looking 
and enjoy your day!





 

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a delightful card Hetty - love the gnomes and their wonderful pom poms on the end of their hats :)
Blessings
Maxine

~amy~ said...

Hetty, I adore this!
Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!