Monday, November 14, 2022

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Day 3 and 4


 Hello Caffinated Creative Friends,

Today card 3 and 4 for the 
The card for day 3 is the one with the piggies
and I shared it yesterday on Instagram,
but as both cards are made with Funky Fossil Designs,
I thouht I share them both in this post.
For this card I used
leaves and flowers from my stash.
The sentiment is made with the computer,

For todays card I used the same design paper
as above as well as the layering cup dies.

But different stamps:
Cat Capers and Let's Party for the cats.
For the sentiment I used Festive Phrases.

The cats are colored with copic ciao markers.
The Santa hat is from my stash.

Here the inside of the card.

Please do not forget to check out the 
Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog (link above) for 
all the info about the hop and the lots of prizes
 there are to win!

Thank you for looking
and have a caffinated creative day!




8 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Awesome and fun, always great design from you Hetty.
Faith x

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful pair of cards Hetty - a great opportunity to combine Christmas with coffee on your projects :)
Blessings
Maxine

Becca Yahrling said...

These are so much fun with the critters! Really adorable.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are so adorable!!!

Celeste Goff said...

Hetty, these cards are so stinking cute!!

Vivian Foo said...

Fabulous artsy projects. Thank you so much for leaving me loves for all my Coffee projects.

Dandi93 said...

Cute cards Hetty, love the hog sentiment

Shelly said...

Such fun and cute cards!