Saturday, November 12, 2022

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Day 2


Hello Caffinated Crafty Friends!

Have you checked out the 
with all the info about the coffee hop??
I hope you did, because there are many prizes to win!!

Today I will explain to you how I made
the rocking card.


Of course I made a new one and for this card I used Tim Holtz
papers and stamps and also some by Echo Park.


This is the base of the card. The largest scallop circle die
(or largest circle die if you do not like scallop) and two smaller
circle dies. You see for the base 2 colors and one in design paper.

The largest circle is folded in half so the card can stand.
You can write inside or on the back.
 


If you like to decorate with a ribbon, do it before
sticking the 2nd layer. 
Glue the two smaller circles on top of each other.

Now we add the two smaller circles to the scalloped one
by adding glue or tape only to the bottom half of the
back of the green circle.
Now the base of the card is ready to decorate.

On a seperate piece of paper I stamped the images I wanted to use
and colored them with copic ciao markers. I am still waiting to get
my Tim Holtz color pencils. 
Cutting and punching out the images and using them to decortate
the middle panel.


Hope I have inspired you to enter the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
Thank you for looking and 
have a caffinated creative day!










9 comments:

CarlavdM said...

Super leuke kaart Hetty.
Zijn dat nieuwe tim holtz stempels?
Heb ze nog nooit gezien.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous and fun card Hetty - the sentiment and the image combined makes for a delightful result
Blessings
Maxine

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful shaped card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another Super card and love the images and circle design.
Faith x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute and I couldn't agree more with your sentiment

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my gosh Hetty, this shaped card is simply amazing! I love the vintage vibe!

Vivian Foo said...

Looks so much fun to make, FAB! Thank you so much for leaving me love on my Coffee project.

Shelly said...

Sooo cute!

Dandi93 said...

I'm a home coffee drinker, so love this