Tuesday, November 7, 2023

23 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - day 5


Welcome back Caffinated Crafty Friends!

Here I am with another fun card for the

Today I use again printable images by Paulette Slater that
she shares on her Facebook page called:


These images are for a Christmas challange, but of course
I had to add these adorable Santa mugs.
All images are printed and cut out by hand.
The background are embossed coffee beans instead of
snowflakes.

Here the inside of the card:
The tree is only half glued to the card, soI could add 
a tag (or a giftcard)


This time of he year I brous the garden centers with
their Christmas shows and found this tiny Merry
Christmas ribbon.

Thank you for looking.
Caffinated crafty greetings
and hope to see you again tomorrow.

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Hetty, this is beautiful. Love all the elements.

Stephanie Serrano said...

So pretty!

Shelly said...

Oh how beautiful!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your embossed coffee bean background Hetty - perfect for this lovely card!
Blessings
Maxine

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

I love it! That scene is awesome and the inside is a nice touch, great job!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh Hetty, this is so sweet!

Angy said...

Lovely- I like the addition of the tree and