Wednesday, November 8, 2023

23 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - day 6


Hello Caffinated Crafty Friends,

It is already day 6 on the

For today I found some Christmas decoration
in the dollar store:
These wooden snowflakes for the Christmas tree.
Well, I could not resist decorating these with coffee!


I found this wonderful freebie sentiment on Bird's Cards
and it was perfect for my snowflake.

The snowman is by Paulette from Free Printables for

I added the tree decoration on the card with a tiny clothespeg.
This way you can remove the wooden snowflake and hang it in your tree.
I also added the sentiment to the card, on the same place
as the snowflake. When you remove the snowflake one
still has a great card!

Thank you for looking.
Have a caffinated crafty day and
hope to see you tomorrow!


 

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

Lovely vintage image and colors. The little snowflake is a great addition!

Tlc Creations said...

Such a beautiful card... love what you did with the little ornaments.

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

Love the vintage vibe on this card! Great job!!

~amy~ said...

How pretty, love the added snowflake.

Shelly said...

This is so beautiful!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a wonderful combination of all the elements Hetty, and I love the concept of the removable ornament!
Blessings
Maxine

Celeste Goff said...

I love those beautiful wooden snowflake ornaments and the gorgeous vintage snowman card!-