Sunday, March 8, 2020

Somthing Fishy

I love playing the progressive challenge with

This is my card for the Challenge.

For the background I started with adding some
inkt to my craft sheet± 2 colors of blue and one green.
I sprayed some water in the ink.

The I swiped a piece of paper to the craft sheet
and this is the result.

The next step is a stencil (funkyfossildesign.co.uk),
ink and an applicator.

The result of using the stencil.


 
After coloring the fish image with stampin'blends,
I added a wobble spring behind the fish and the result 
you see the result.

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!







4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Hetty this is a wonderful underwater scene. Beautiful colors.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your clever background Hetty - it ended up absolutely fabulous. The unconventional colours on the fish are fabulous, as is the wobble element
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW, LURVE how you have coloured your fish a great background too.
Faith x
Hope you're better.

Fikreta said...

its so great!