Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #557

Good Morning!
Today I share with you my card for the
Each Tuessday there is a new sketch
and you can use all the materials and stamps you have.

For my card I used some design papers from a block
of Making Memories from my stash. A big scallop 
square punch, golden leaves from SU! and a flower stamp
from Michael Strong Rubber Stamps. Inside the flower
I used a flower punch and a brad for fastening it to the background.

 The sentiment is a stamp is by Club Scrap.

Thank you for looking,
stay safe and
keep crafting!



12 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What a beautiful card. I really, really like this card and made the sketch look awesome.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Hetty - love how you turned the sketch, and your colours are so rich! I love that combination
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Hetty your interpretation of the sketch is just wonderful, I love the stamps and the colours. Always fabulous work from you.
Take care
Faith x

Debi said...

So pretty! Someone told me that brads are making a comeback. We'll see.

Kathy said...

Your card has a lot of variety with all the elements you brought together...I really like it alot...good color scheme, everything just fits together!

Tammy L said...

This is great Hetty! I love your colors and the layers...also loved that you rotated the sketch..great card!

Fikreta said...

very beautiful card!

Freubelmina said...

Oooo ben je de Hetty van deze mooie kaart die ik zag op TuesdayMorningSketches...
Een leuke kaart met de mooie bloemen.
Dankjewel voor je lieve reactie op m’n blogje. Een fijne zondag, wilma Xx

Debbie said...

This is such a beautiful card, Hetty! I love the neutral tones of the flowers!

Melissa Craig said...

Hetty this is a gorgeous take on the sketch. Looks like real crocheted flowers.

Andrea W said...

Your card is lovely! I really like the added flowers and how you added the sentiment.

Patti said...

This is so darn pretty I just love all your details & embellishments Hetty!