Friday, June 5, 2020

Nuts about Fishing




Happy Friday to you all!
Here we is a Bugaboo digital freebie.

You can find it on the 

It is a pity my husband doesn't like fishing, othewise
I would have been ready for Father's Day! 
But here is a fun card for all those men who do!
So do not forget to grab the FREEBIE.

The image is colored with stampin'blends
and the background a few design papers
from my stash.

The sentiment I printed with the computer
using a nice font.
Feel free to grab this sentiment for 
your own personal use.

Left overs are used to decorate the inside
and adding a matching Father's Day sentiment.

Thank you for looking,
stay safe and keep crafting.



5 comments:

Fikreta said...

great card!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Hetty - and thank you for the freebies sentiments. I have just finished the bulk of my 'fishing' cards for friends and family for the year, but I am sure I will be able to make a card with this freebie and using your word art
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Fabulous and fun card Hetty, love the image, the colouring and the paper and a great sentiment and insert too. Did I say loved everything?
Take care
Faith x

mamawcindy said...

Super cute card Hetty, My husband Loves fishing. He does fishing tournaments with some of the local guys. Going to have to making a card with that cute image and thanks for the sentiments. Hope you have a great week.
cindys-greencricut

mamawcindy said...

Hey Hetty, Wanted to let you know that I used the sentiments that you offered on my fishing card. I shared a link back to your blog. Hope you don't mind. Would love for you to come over and check out my card. Happy Day to you and thanks again for the sentiments
cindys-greencricut