Friday, May 29, 2020

Final Day of the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop


Good morning Coffee Lovers,

This is the last day of the 
where you can add your coffee, tea, cocoa cards
and win fantastic prizes.

y cards for today are inspired by the tutorials
on the blog of Tim Holtz.
With a Tim Holtz stencil and distress oxide inks
I made two backgrounds.

The thing is you spay with the in you get a backgrouns
as on the right side, then you put the prayd inked stencil
on another piece of cardstock and you get like you
see on the left side. With these two backgrounds 
I made the cards.
For the cards I used Club Scrap coffee stamps.

Here you also see some empheria by Tim Holtz.

While creating, I of course had my coffee!
Here I used the new distress glaze embossing powder
on the coffee cups.

I also enter my cards for the 
The challenge is: Going around in Circles.
Well. lots of coffee circles here!

Thanks to everyone who commented on my
blog in the past week, It was all so nice to read.

Thanks for looking,
stay safe, enjoy your coffee
and keep crafting.


8 comments:

New Creations said...

Fabulous with great textures!
Today I made a card using one of the sentiment stamps u sent me along with some prize, Kindly visit!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Last day? Where did the time go? I LOVE your cards Hetty, fabulous coffee themed cards in all ways.
Take care
Faith x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great work using the distress sprays for the backgrounds to your beautiful cards.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So cute!

Billie A said...

Wonderful cards. So creative and pretty

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning cards Hetty - loving the way you got two fantastic prints from the one stencil... - I must get my stencils out and play, you have inspired me.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lady Joyful said...

These are fantastic! You've done a great job with those backgrounds. I particularly like the card with the green.

Fikreta said...

its fabulous!