Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I have been tagged


And now I have to write 7 things about myself you don't know, but what!!! I think you know almost anything about me through scrapping, but here goes:




1. I love Elmo and have quite a collection

2. I am terrible in remembering names, even my pupils.

3. Hate doing the house and love my dh for helping me out so much !!xxxx

4. It took me 4 times to get my drivers licence

5. Love playing simple games on my pc to kill some time:


top 3 for this moment:


1. Fairies


2. Bejeweld


3. Flip the Mix (m&m)





6. My most creative time is late in the evening!

7. I hate shopping on buzzy days.

So I don't go when there are sales!





Now I have to tag 7 other bloggers:
















1 comment:

Stacy said...

Thank you for playing, Hetty! I loved your seven things!

--Stacy