Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tuinhekje/ Garden Fence

Dit kaartje heb ik gemaakt met een gratis
digitale stempel van Design2delight.com
Hij is ingekleurd met copic markers.
De tekst is van Create with TLC.

This card is made with a free digital stamp
It is colored with copic markers and
the sentiment is from Create with TLC.

 De maat van de kaart is 13x13 cm.
Ik heb een lange strook genomen van 13x 26 cm
en daarna dubbelgevouwen en vervolgens
de voorkant nog een keer terug gevouwen
en daar staat de tekst op.
Ik denk dat de foto het wel duidelijk laat zien.

The size of the card is 5x5 inch.
I took a strip of 5x10 inch and folded this
double and than I took the front and folded it double
outward. Here I glued the sentiment.
I think the picture shows what I mean.
Have a creative day!

2 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card! Great details!! Love what you did with this week's image!! Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight!!

Kendra

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, Hetty!