Monday, August 22, 2011

Hambo Hoedown 29: Score-it

Here is jy card for the ongoing challange at
with the geranium digital stamp I got for playing last week.

I colored the flower with copic markers.
The big flower on top I colored twice
and cut one out to adhere to the basic flower
with foam tape. Also I added some glossy accent and
glitter glue to the flower and the buds.
The scoring is done around the circled panel
on all four sides.

The sentiment is by
The background is done in the collaged circle technique
from the latest newsletter by Technique Junkies.

Have a creative day!

2 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Beautiful card; love the colors and all the circles in the background.

NoraAnne said...

This is gorgeous, I love what you did with the flower and the design is lovely.
Thanks for playing in the Hoedown!