Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween around the corner 3


Today I have a Halloween scrap page for you.
These pictures were made last weekend in
Walibi World The Netherlands. My husbands DD
was one of the performers for the yearly Halloween event.

She was very well made up and very scarry.
As this is not my cup of tea, my DH went with his other DD
and the rest of the family. I stayed home and
looked at the pictures afterwards. They had a wonderful time.

For this page I used:
Club Scrap Commic papers
(orange and purple is from my stash)
Tim Holtz tree and cat die
Michael Strong Fleur de Lis stamp and metal die.
This stamp is great to use for a corner.
Here you see a close-up!

Have a creative day!

6 comments:

Capescrapper said...

Raymond's daughter looked fantastic! How scary!
Great layout Hetty, especially the border.

Unknown said...

Spooky page - great photos

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a spooky outfit and a great make-up job! I really like how you put this page together- the stamp is such a great accent and love the drippy goo-ey punched edge up at the top!

Rosie Guiher said...

What a great layout and fun pictures! Looks like they had a great time.

Rosie Guiher said...

What a great page!! They look like they had a great time too!!

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

Wow Hetty, wat een gave layout! Ik vind die katten ook zo leuk gedaan! en dat groen met rood, super mooie combi!

Liefs,
Leintje*