Monday, March 19, 2012

Creative Chemistry

 Tim Holtz is giving an online class
and is has started today with
an explanation of materials that we are 
going to use. If you want more information
you can go here:
 I made this tag today after watching the video,
Just an easy tag with distress stain background
and Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz stamps.
I made this tag with spring in my mind.
Just one more day! And outside the
sun is shining and the tulips show their heads.
 I think it is going to be a wonderful creative time
with these online classes!
Have a creative day!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a fun tag!

Tanyah Payne said...

cute card! :)

Winnie said...

How fun! I love that sentiment and that bunny on your tag. Love that you have tulips popping up already! Not here in NYC yet... Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Total love your saying on your tag and the nice bright colour, love your stitch stamp to! The Tim classes are so much fun.