Friday, August 24, 2012

Support

One can't make enough of these
pink ribbon cards.
Important to test oneself and
important to thank all those
who support the cause.

Be always aware it can
happen to anyone.

Here is a card I made with
background paper and
image from
The paper and the image are so great together.
The background paper is printed with the computer
and the border is colored with Victorian Velvet
disdress ink. Of course there is a pink ribbon around the card.


The image is colored with pencils for the woman and
around the image I used different colors of
distress ink that blend in  with the background paper.

The flowers are from Tim Holtz ideaology line. They
are white, but here colores with spun sugar distress stain
and fastened with a pearl brad.

Also I want to make you aware 
of the wonderful Clubs Paulette
is doing for special ocsasions
and if you like using digital images
it is a great change to stock up and try it out.

 
I want to tell you how much
fun these Clubs are and you get so much digital stamps
for only $ 8.50 you can not believe it!
Your mail box will overflow with
wonderful images and sentiments.

You can check it all out 

Thank you and
 have a creative day!


3 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

Wow....your support card turned out beautifully. Love how you put everything together.

Paulette

Jennifer Scull said...

oh I love that card and image! I'll need to race over to TLC and see if I can find it.... will be so perfect for all of my friends taking chemo with me! thanks for sharing! :)

Fab said...

Superb card Hetty, gorgeous, and you made it to www.papermood.com I've just featured your card. xoxo Fab