Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Royal Card and Sneak Peek

Meet our new Royal Family!
 
I made them this card
and wish them wisdom and succes.
 

The card is made with Club Srap papers and stamps.
The papers are Bold Blooms Aug 2012 and Spring Chorus
April 2013. The stamps are Versailles Aug 2011.
 
The play cards I found as an image on internet
and printed on white paper.
 
The crown is stamped with versamark
and embossed in gold.
The blue vlevet ribbon with the iorange ribbon
on top I used to make it look like
the Rouyal sash the king is wearing.
 
As May is international scrapbook month
Club Scrap has  Blog Hop on Saturday May 4th.
Here you see the papers I used for the
project you will see on my blog.
 
It will be something youy can use real soon!
Another sneak peek soon!
 
 


 
Have a creative day!
 
 


4 comments:

Carolyn said...

You are such a tease! Can't wait for the hop on Saturday!

Belinda Basson said...

I do like the way you repeated the crown around the card. You have a lovely new Royal Family.

JoZart Designs said...

Lovely card Hetty. Such a lovely Royal family and I saw the inauguration on TV. It is so good that they stay open and accessible to the people.
Love Jo x

Rene said...

What a lovely photo of your Royal family!!
Such a fun card you made them.
We had some photos in the newspapers of the Ceremony. (I'm in Cape Town, South Africa).
Hugs
Rene