Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday Scrap Page: Mother's Day

Hope all of you have a wonderful
Mother's Day today.
I share my scrap page of my girl's with you
and when I write this entry to
my blog I have no idea what
this Sunday will bring,
but I love my girls whatever they do!

The paper for this page is all Club Scrap
Random Doorways from January 2013.

The flowers are punched out with two
different sizes of punches and some
ink rubbed on the edges. They are fastened with
gemstone brads.


The idea of the hand I found on internet, but forgot to
save the link. I used Michael Strong's
Stamped in versamark and embossed with
mirror gold embossingpowder.

I cut a strip of paper: 1,25"x 8"
and folded it harmonicawize.
I wrote with pen on the
squares: so much!

The I love you on the front I printed
with my computer and punched out
to fit the hand.
I cut out a second hand to go on the scrap page
with a ribbon below it so I could close both hands
together.

Have a creative day!



3 comments:

Heidi said...

So beautiful! The girls and the page. The hands would make a great card idea also!

Laura said...

Hetty, I love your layout with your dear daughters!! They are so sweet! It looks like you have so much fun with them! Love what you did with the cloisonne hands, with the folded message between them and then your tie closure! I really like the way your focus on photos in your layouts. The embellishments are always perfect!! You have such a wonderful creative "eye" for design and layout!
Hugs, Laura

Kay Williamson said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too Hetty! Hope you enjoyed a lovely day with your dear daughters, love the layout!