Tuesday, April 1, 2014

More Bold & Bright 2

What I love about bootcamp is that you look through your old kits
and low and behold, I find something useful in my
Club Scrap September 2012 Serenity kit: an ALCM
(assembly line card making) kit. That is the strenght of
Club Scrap. How to make the most of your papers.
You can find the these instructions online in the 
Club Scrap forum HERE.
Thecutting instructions are easy to follow.
So that is what I did for making 8 cards in a jiffy.
But of course I had to add my own touch.

So with the Serenity stencil and stamps
I decorated the backgrounds of these cards and 
from my stash I added bling bling to the cards.
Also some ribbons were added that you don't
see in the instuctions.

Below you can see all the cards I made.










Thanks for looking!


Have a creative day!



1 comment:

Gerrina said...

Jeetje, wat ben jij productief! Mooi die combinaties; elk een stukje anders, maar elk door de kleuren heel mooi! Groetjes, Gerrina