Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday Scrap Page:Midnight in Istanbul

This week I finished my last page from my Istanbul trip.
It is made with a combination of Club Scrap papers
and Michael Strong stamps.

First i show you how I made the border:
 I tok a strip of white paper to make this border 
(2,5"x 12") and sprayed it with these three Dylusion colors 
of spray ink. I trdried it with my heat gun.
To stamp I used Michael Strong's cloisonné medaillions
and you can find them here
I stamped them in versamark and used 
different colors of embossing powder.
Here you see the finished border.
If you click on the picture, you can see
a larger version of it.
On the page there is some more decoration
with ribbon attached to the picture and 
some tiny sticky gemstones.

If you click on the picture you can read the
journaling on the page.

Also in the border I added some sticky gemstones.

The Club Scrap papers I used are from the
Navajo kit and the Picnic kit.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your Sunday.

Have a creative day!




3 comments:

Laura said...

Hetty what gorgeous photos of your trip! You and Ray look so cute together! Love the scrap page you created. The medallions border is beautiful! Great colors and design!!! Thanks for sharing! hugs, Laura

Unknown said...

I certainly agree w Laura's comments. Love your border! Thanks for telling us how you made it.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous border! Gotta try that!

Heidi