Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas inspiration day 7: Elephants

All day workshop today at the Elephant themed Christmas Market.
This was organised by the Adopt an Elephant Foundation.

Even though they had a stamp fromWhild Rose Studio
I had to use for the sample cards, I could not resisit using Michael
Strong's elephant stamp as well!

I made the notice board for the workshop with the little
elephants announcing the price of the make and take.
All the elephants are embossed with silver embossing powder on
silver paper and cut out.I needed something quick.

Also i had bouth this Christmas light with lovely
sentiment on it. Just the right size for Mike's
large elephant stamp. I needed two elephants,
one on each side. They are also embossed in silver
and have some extra bling rhinestones.

I made two of these lights to decorate my 
workshop table.

Yes, the light was already painted grey, so this was another fun
and very quick project with maximum result.

Here I also share some of the sample cards I have made yesterday
for inspiration on what to do with the elephant stamps.
All the these elephants can be found on the
site of Wilde Rose Studio.
The are called Xmas Bella.

For the background I used Wild Rose Studio papers
that go with the stamps,but also other papers
that I have from 6 x 6 scrap blocks.

All the sentiments are printed by the computer
and punched out with the modern label punch
from Stampin'Up!




Thank you for looking and hopefully
you come back tomorrow for day 8 of my
Christmas ideas for you.

Have a creative day!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

How adorable, Hetty! Love the different techniques used.

mamablitger said...

Oh Hetty. You have been extremely busy and creative the last week or more. Each day I have seen new projects from you. So many adorable and pretty projects. I'm still amazed by your energy level. This energy combined with your skills make the most amazing results.
Love your cards, the elephant is gorgeous, and the small light box with an elephant on each side is such a great decorative idea. Love the rustic feel combined with your embossed elephants.
Thank you for all what you shared the last week or more. Hope you're all doing fine. Say DH a hello from us.
Hugs from Monica... Spain

CraftyJo said...

Great sample cards Hetty and I love your lantern :)

Jan Castle said...

WOW what a variety of great cards! Good job Hetty!!! Happy birthday to your MOM...glad you celebrated with her!!!
Hugs,Jan