Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Inspiration day1


The coming days I have some Christmas card inspiration
planned for you. Easy cards, for Christmas is around the
corner and you need some quick cards.

Here is the first tip:
Use what is on your table:
I noticed I had quite a lot of scraps lying around my workspace.
Scraps that i just did noit want to throw away. So this
is what I came up with:

For the card on the left
I took one of the Club Scrap stencils to make
a background on a white piece of cardstock.
I used ruby red stamp ink.

The card already looks festive when you take away
the stencil.

Now i cut down the strips so they are not too large
for the card. And get out some double sided tape.
Papers are from Club Scrap Big Deal and Gratitude
and some I made with the gelli plate.

On one of the yellow pieces I stamped the sentiment.
This is from the 2007 A Groovy Christmas set.
If you look at the right card You see I did not use a stencil
but a piece of paper as the background. I sponged it 
all around with ruby red ink before putting the strips
on the pannel.

After stamping the sentiment and adding a piece
of fibre I glued a punched out tree and star to the card.

Here some other cards I made with stuff that was on my table.
It is a fun and easy way to make some quick cards.



Hope you come back tomorrow and see
what else I have come up with!

Have a creative day!





2 comments:

Jan Castle said...

Really good advice to use your scraps and create something....just like you did!
Hugs,
Jan

Firenze said...

So wonderfully colourful! Getting out some scraps these weekend! TFS
Helen -- Firenze Cards