Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday Scrap Page: Birthdays

A birthday page for both my girls
with Club Scrappapers,
Stampin'Up! stamps an thinlits
and Michael Strong circle stamp.

The sentiment on the left is a combination of 
Stampin'Up!  and Club Scrap stamps.

On the right you see an embossed circle stamp
by Michael Strong,cut out with a Stampin'Up!
balloon thinlit. The sentiment is also SU!.

Journaling is printed with the computer.

I noticed that both my girls had the same 
picture wih the party hat on facebook,so it was 
fun to use themhere on the page.

I made a collage with old pictures from both of them with
the pic collage app on my telephone. The sentiment
and the calendar stamps are by Su!.

Thanks for looking.
Have a creative day!


1 comment:

Peg Klitch said...

Nice pages Hetty. I like how you turned the balloons in various positions so the two are not alike. It's nice to see Zora...don't think I've seen her before. Your daughters are lovely just like their mom!