Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Club Scrap technique and sketch


Here is the Club Scrap August sketch.
On the forum there is a lead where to post the card.
Here are the 4 backgrounds I made with the shaving 
cream technique. You find the tutorial HERE.

Now I embossed the finished panel with circles
and added some topaz ink.

I think this looks fun!

And here is the finished card!
The papers are all from the Cantina kit,
the sentiment is from Up, Up and Away
and the ribbon is from another kit.

Thanks for looking,
hope to see you again tomorrow
for card #3.

 Have a creative day!


2 comments:

mamablitger said...

Hi Hetty.. Oh what a lovely card. I love that background. And it gets even better when you emboss it as you did. Fantastic result !!!
Thank you for sharing
Sending hugs from Monica

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful card, and your shaving cream backgrounds are gorgeous. It's been on my list to do a tutorial for this technique, and I should get on it.