Saturday, September 26, 2015

Coffeeloverscardmakers Blog Hop: Day 2



Today I share a project for you
that you can use for a gift.
It is a decorated post it block.
I found a video online and that inspired me to make
this. You can find it here.


The construction of the holder is the same
as on the video tutorial. Only I used a larger
piece of paper 5,5 x 7,5 inch and folded
the paper at 3,5 inch and 4 inch
and also cut of the 1/4 strip of paper.
I enlarged the tabs by 1/2 an inch to make more
room for the sentiment.

For this project I used  the following:

Michael Strong's coffee stamps
and Pumpkin Harvest stamp.
The sentiment is typed up with the computer
Club Scrap Coffee ring
This is the background paper I created with the Club Scrap
coffee ring stamp.
I typed up the sentiment with the computer
and punched it out with the SU! window punch.

On top of this I added the pumpkin coffee!
Here in The Netherland I cannot find this coffee,
but i have tasted it in the USA and I love it
)that is why i added the love buttons'.

Here you see all the layers of the project.
The notbook,the coffee cup and the button.

Of course I had to stamp something on 
the first page of the note pad!

Thank you for looking!


Have a creative day!





38 comments:

CarlavdM said...

Holymacaroly...je hebt het weer gedaan Hetty...wederom een superkaart met Michael's pompoen en koffiekop stempels.

Jennifer Scull said...

I love everything about this! you have created such a cute little notebook folder, and those coffee cups look as if they truly belong in my cupboard. ;)

have a wonderful weekend!

Olga Direktorenko said...

That is a fabulous coffee note pad! Sooo lovely!

New Creations said...

Such an innovative idea, love this cute notebook holder with great textures! Happy hopping!

Jill Norwood said...

Betty this is so adorable! Love how you decorated the front and the first page too!

Jill Norwood said...

Sorry Hetty - spellcheck changed your name and I didn't catch it in time to fix it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just love ABC projects! This turned out fabulous

Unknown said...

really great, love the colors!

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a fabulous idea! Love the cover of this and also the first page! This would make such a nice gift! I like the buttons too! I went with a tea theme today for mine!

None None said...

What a fantastic post-it cover project! I love the detail you added and especially to the inside.

Celeste Goff said...

What a fabulous and creative project! I love those pumpkins in the mugs!

Sylvia said...

Another fabulous gift folder, Hetty, love how you decorated it! Happy hopping!

An'Jenic G. said...

Hetty this is so cute!!! Love the pumpkin placed in each cup.

Tracie Pond said...

gorgeous! great detail!

Beth Norman said...

Oh, I love this card so much. I think it is one of my favourites of yours, besides the owl with the coffee cup. Bravo.

Ceal said...

Awesome project, thanks for sharing

VanessaB said...

Super cute

Happy Dance said...

Oh Hetty! This is amazing!! I love this project! Those little pumpkins in those cups are darling; each cup has its own personality. And those little hearts...so perfect here!! Those pumpkins though...the embossed designs on them are fantastic. What a clever idea. Just love this. Bev

Marie Richardson said...

This is awesome, love the coffee stains rings,
Hugs
Marie dt over at MWLW
xx

Becca Yahrling said...

A true pumpkin latte! lol I love it - very creative. And very beautiful, detailed work.

D.Ann C said...

How creative! I love those coffee cup dies!!

Helen F. said...

This is wonderful, Hetty. Thanks for showing us the step-by-step on how to create it :-)

~amy~ said...

What a great project, I love it!

Monika Reeck said...

wooww you decorated the post it block
so adorable Hetty
and love the inside of the coffee cup is it a pumpkin?oh so sweeeett
love your idea
great project
hugs, Monika

Doudou said...

Beautiful card! Love so much☕☕☕

Shelly said...

Sooo sweet!

Cindy C. said...

What a fun project!!

wendy said...

super project !

Mandy LaCroix said...

Your embossing, swirls, and flourishes are so pretty! :) Great job!

Mandy
wmlacroix.blogspot.com

Helen Gullett said...

Fantastic notes! Love all those pumpkins in the cups. Great embossing work.

Brandi R said...

Darling project! Love the pumpkins in the cups ♥

AmethystCat said...

what a super cute post-it note holder!

Lisa said...

Now that is a pumpkin coffee!! I just love this card...the pumpkins, the cups, the hearts, the colors. Really nice!

Brithzi said...

What a wonderful idea. Very pretty. Thank you for the link to the video.

Marlena M. said...

Amazing project!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Such a gorgeous project!!!

Annie said...

A gorgeous creation! Thanks for sharing this inspiration! ~Annie

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I've made these before, and they are an excellent stocking gift. Love your coffee cups and the sequin embellishments. Great gift idea.