Thursday, September 17, 2015

Cupcake Inspiration 327: Lace

Today I worked again on the Cupcake Inspiration
challenge and this time "lace" is the theme.

I made this card with several older Club Scrap
stamps I have from various kits.
Do you know the 3 kits I used and I send you
my card as a prize!

As I do not hav any lace around, I thought to make my
own lace background with this border stamp.
I stamped it with versamark and embossed it with
white embossing powder.

Next I took some encore gold and colored the
background. With a paper towel I rubbed the inked
of the embossed part. It gave it a vintage look.

On top I stamped the cupcakeand embossed it
with white and gold embossing powder.
A white ribbon around the card and adding a fork
charm,so you can dig into the cupcake right away!

Thank you for looking!

3 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

Love the lacy background! It's gorgeous! So glad you were inspired by our Lace Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Tanja said...

this would make a great masculine birthday card - thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations

Capescrapper said...

Oh Hetty, I actually thought you had used one of the kit papers for the background paper, didn't know it was stamped and embossed !! WOW Great Card!