Today's scrap page came to mind, when my DD
asked me: Mom. how do you make your zucchini soup?
So I made the soup on Friday and made pictures while
doing it. Oh and zucchini is "courgette" in Dutch.
I used Club Scrap's 50s Kitchen papers
and Mike's Alphabet stamps.
I have written the recipe in Dutch (click on the
picture for a larger version), but here is an English version:
1. you need: 2 zucchini's, 2 onions and 4 potatoes.
2. frie the chopped zucchini and onions in olive oil.
3. add chopped potatoes and 1 1/2 liter water and 2 cubesof
4.leave it to cook for half an hour
5. use your blender to grind it all
6. This is the finished soup
7. When you serve it at a spoon of Philadephia light
and some lovely kind of bread.
This sentiment and the pot
are all from the Club Scrap 50s Kitchen Kit.
The numbers on the photo's are little stickers
from my stash.
Here the finished soup in the plate ready for eating.
Hope you give it a try!
Thanks for looking
and your wonderful comments.
Have a creative day!