Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mojo Monday # 447 & Simon Says

Today my May kit from Club Scrap
aarived and it is called Creative License.
It has a car theme.
As I still had to cut my rubber stamps and did not
want to cut the beautiful papers, so I also downloaded the 
digital Creative License kit (only $ 6,15) and combined 
it with the Paris Flea Market papers from March.
Here a view of the Creative License kit.

You find the Mojo Monday Blog
and all the sketches here

I also enter this card for:
 Simon Says: Emboss it:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog
I started the card with the black panel.I embossed it
with the TimHoltz folder and added some silver ink 
to make it look like Faux Metal.

The focal pont was going to be this totally fun sentiment.
I also printed this car twice and cut out part of it to make it
dimentional with adding glossy accent to it to give it
the shine that you always see with these vintage cars.
The wheels and the background papers are are printed 
with the digital images.

Thank you for looking.

Have a creative day!

5 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun and funny card Hetty!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun and fabulous card Hetty - love the bright yellow card, and the wonderful sentiment!!
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! this is just FABULOUS, a SUPER masculine card, love the details you have made. Love the sentiment.
Faith
x

Lisa D said...

Way to use all your resources, Hetty! LOVE THIS!

cheiron said...

So fun, I love the faux metal look. Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous creation with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog this week :)