Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Club Scrap digital and coloring


Ok, so on Friday March 24 the Club Scrap 
Artist Team has a blog hop about what 
you can do with the digital Delft kit.
Now I have so many ideas, that it is too much for
one blog post, so here I go with 3 days of ideas.

I am not very good at only digital projects, so I use this kit
for printing out images or sentiments and will use them
to make real paper projects. Today I have two cards.

This flower is in the kit and as you see I copied and
pasted it many times. Now I can make cards.

On the Yellow paper I colored the flowers
white and green leaves with pencil.
For the finished card I glued these metal hearts
inside the flower, printed a sentiment and 2 extra
sticky gemstones.

Here is card #2, total different colors.
Here i colored the flowers orange and purple
and also added these metal hearts.

For the background of the card I used this wonderful
tile stencil and colored orange paper with purple oxide ink.

Now I used the real stamp on top of the
colored panel and colored the flowers with 
a white pencil. The sentiment is also stamped
with real rubber!
And coloring is soooo much more fun, when you
can share it with your grandson!
For him I printed the scene with the houses and the windmill
and he made it into a wonderfulcolored drawing.

Yes, my card is also for day 22 of 
The Daily Marker color challenge.

Thank you for looking
and I hope you come by tomorrow
to see what I came up with.
Creative greetings,


3 comments:

Lilian said...

These are so pretty! Very cool ideas!!!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

kiwimeskreations said...

What great cards Hetty - love your colouring on the yellow card - it almost makes the flowers look three dimensional
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FABULOUS, very clever use of digital, love your colouring and love the photo and colouring made by your Grandson, what a joy to share with him.
Faith
x