Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Mojo Monday 493 and Magical Unicorns

I made this card for 2 challenges.

1, For the Mojo Monday sketch here.

and 2. for the Cupcake Inspiration here.

For the background of this card I sprayed a piece of
cardstock with glimmermist and when it was dry I 
used a cloud embossing folder.

clear stamp set. On top I stamped one of the
sentiments and a few stars.

The unicorns are colored with pencil.
The rainbow ribbon is from my stash.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful card, LOVE the unicorns they are so pretty.
Faith
x

Jen Carter said...

How cute! Thanks for showing how you made your background! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

EK Gorman said...

Wow, this card is super cute. Love that background. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week.