Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Club Scrap Vintage Botany

Here is  the new Club Scrap kit for July:
and this is the digital kit.

The dgital kit is what I use before
my real papers and stamps arrive.
I can tel you this digital kit is only $ 4,95
and worth all the money!

You can use it completely digital (as shown here),
or print out papers and images to use for a hybrid 
project as I will show tomorrow.
This is my first page playing with the kit.
The picture of the flower was taken on my
way to work.
More practice with photoshop is meeded.
Now I wish I could make a real ribbon.
Anyone a good suggestion for a tutorial?

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


2 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

You must walk to work...I wish I could. What a great way to start the day! I love your LO and I can't wait to get my paper kit either! I don't have a tutorial for making ribbon, but I recolor elements in other kits to match what I'm working on. Hope your kit gets there soon!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful bloom Hetty, and a stunning photograph too to make the striking card.
Blessings
Maxine