Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today it is Thanksgiving in America and with this
card I want to wish you all a very 
Happy Thanksgiving!

I am so thankful that through my cardmaking
and scrapbooking I made so many friends all
over the world. Not only through cyberspace,
but also meeting a lot of you in real life.
Thank you for being my friend!

I made this card with papers of Club Scrap,
a coffee cup die by Tim Holtz and hear, chick and 
fan stamp by Michael Strong.
I want to enter my card in the 
food/drink challenge this week on the

Thank your for looking
and have a lovely and creative day!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

And Thank You! for all the inspiration and techniques you share with us around the globe. This card is super cute. Happy Thanksgiving! Lisa in Australia

Lin said...

What a fun combo of elements, Hetty! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Laura said...

This is the cutest Thanksgiving card!!! Love how you have combined coffee/java with thanksgiving and being thankful!!! I am so thankful to know you, my dear friend!!!